RE: The Lost Secret To Business Analysis

Subject: RE: The Lost Secret To Business Analysis
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Shira Abel'" <shira -dot- abel -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:55:16 -0700

I thought Richard was making a joke in light of his faux pas for not
mentioning that the thread he was discussing was in the forums section of
the web site. Although, I'm not sure where else one would find a thread on
a web site, *except* in the forums section. Richard could have just been
pointing out that a minor error shouldn't really make him a target for
comments about his competency as a technical writer. Like, the kind that he
received.

A lot of people make posts on this forum and leave out words or make other
errors. Our posts, afterall, are not finished documentation projects,
they're just conversation. It seems a little odd that Richard would get so
much unfriendly flack for not mentioning that a thread was in the forums
section of the web site. Technical writers should be able to function
without explicit instructions devoid of errors. Well, *most* should.

Lauren

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList