Re: Firefox vs IE - help

Subject: Re: Firefox vs IE - help
From: Elizabeth J Allen <eja -at- samurai -dot- com>
To: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:46:19 -0400

Thanks Chris!

Quirks mode does indeed prevent the most painful ugliness in IE7.

Thanks also to Mark the Writer and Elizabeth Labine for their
contributions.

Merci!

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth J. Allen
Samurai Consulting Inc.

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." —Albert
Einstein

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList