Re: Ethics of Jumping To Another Contract Job

Subject: Re: Ethics of Jumping To Another Contract Job
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:45:14 -0700

Richard -

This is not an easy decision to make. First you must determine if the
offer is temptation or opportunity. It may be just a temptation to break
your word and go to what only appears to be greener pastures. On the
other hand, it could be a true opportunity. However, the opportunity here
may be the one suggested by others: a chance to broach your getting a
higher rate where you are -- where you, by what you said, fit in and
enjoy your work and your fellow workers.

Just a thought or two.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design since 1972
Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs., portraits (people & pets) from
photos
Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
Transcription, etc.
email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com & @earthlink.net, SendOutCards
Rendering & Logo Samples: http://www.foremangraphics.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList