Re: Document Creation/Change

Subject: Re: Document Creation/Change
From: <neilson -at- windstream -dot- net>
To: "Techwr-L List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:31:50 -0400

Another possibility is to create a secondary repository for the
documents. You'll keep all your up-to-date docs there. The
Sharepoint repository might just become, as it were, a sort
of write-only storage, as others find it less than useful.

It would be an interesting exercise to establish a wiki at your
outfit as well. If anyone grabs control of it, then of course all
activity on it will cease.

--Peter (what, me sneaky?) Neilson

Sean Brierley added:

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList