RE: Spell-checking text entered in MS Word forms?

Subject: RE: Spell-checking text entered in MS Word forms?
From: "Chinell, David F (GE Indust, Security)" <David -dot- Chinell -at- GE -dot- com>
To: "DonaLuisa" <DonaLuisa_nwr -at- comcast -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:35:22 -0400

DonaLuisa:

The subroutine CheckProtectedSection is located a little farther down on
the page. You'll need to paste in all the subroutines listed there, as
some are, like this one, called from other subs.

You can lock only the section with the formfields in it by using Tools >
Protect Document rather than the padlock button on the Forms toolbar.
When you choose Forms from the Protect Document dialog box, you'll be
able to click the Sections button, and check which sections you do or
don't want protected.

Bear