Re: Most illogical documentation

Subject: Re: Most illogical documentation
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:18:56 -0700

As I recall, those actually worked fairly well, because unlike
today's CD and DVD media you could remove the floppy
from the drive anytime the activity light wasn't on (which was
most of the time even during an install procedure), read the
label snd then reinsert the floppy and continue without the
computer initiating any autorun programs or having to spin
back up to speed.

Gene Kim-Eng