Re: Employment question

Subject: Re: Employment question
From: "heidi arnold" <heidi -dot- w -dot- arnold -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Chris Vickery" <cvickery -at- arenasolutions -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:02:37 -0400

i see that my mention of the political right wasn't necessary. i
apologize. in demographic terms, high concentrations of either
right-leaning or left-leaning opinion can be overwhelming at times, as can
the sweeping assumption that the auditors agree with the speaker. in future
i will omit such politically biased comments from this particular chatlist.
thanks for pointing this out. sorry sorry.

www.heidiarnold.org
www.peaceraptor.blogspot.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList