Re: Tips for Second Interview

Subject: Re: Tips for Second Interview
From: Karen <ekarenski-techwrl -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

I should have noted that it wouldn't literally be checking things off--just that I would be keeping a mental note of what had been covered.

Basically, I get nervous for interviews. I've only had 3 jobs in 15 years and one of those jobs lasted for 10 years. I'm just trying to get in touch with what is okay and what is not since I'm definitely out of practice.

Karen
I always have notes with me that include things I want to know
when talking to a potential employer or client. I don't check
items off duiring the discussion, but when "do you have any
questions" comes, I scan them to see if there's anything that
hasn't been covered.

One suggestion that might help with the potential negative
impression some here seem to have with no questions:
instead of saying "I don't have any questions," try something
like, "we've covered everything I wanted to know."

Gene Kim0-Eng