Re: Question about enabling search and retrieval

Subject: Re: Question about enabling search and retrieval
From: "Rick Ferrell" <rick -dot- ferrell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Kapoor, Shelly" <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:30:46 -0700

**** I work For MadCap Software, The creators of Flare *****

Dear Shelly

Our Upcoming release of Flare v3 due out this summer will allow you to
create WebHelp Plus, When WebHelp Plus is on a IIS server, it will allow you
to search your DOC, PDF files and other file types, if these files are
located in your project. So if you can have the Data Files in your Flare
project this would be a way to go

Richard Ferrell
Technical Support Lead
http://kb.madcapsoftware.com
http://forums.madcapsoftware.com

Road Show - MadCap Software will soon be visiting a city near you!

http://www.madcapsoftware.com/company/events.aspx#roadshow