RE: This too is technical communication: on the other hand...

Subject: RE: This too is technical communication: on the other hand...
From: Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 09:40:28 -0400

Creating a mutually beneficial relationship with QA is always top of my list
at a new company. I am usually the first (and sometimes ONLY) person to do
user testing on the product, something QA often does not have time or
resources to do thoroughly. My bugs-found stats rival or beat my QA
colleagues' and more importantly, they're things the user would see.
When I'm looking for people to test my manual, the QA folks are usually very
accommodating.
--Beth