Re: Email etiquette for Japan?

Subject: Re: Email etiquette for Japan?
From: "Mayur Polepalli" <dbmayur -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:08:52 +0800

I would also recommend appending a San after the name of the person.
For example,

Hi Hart-San and Hudson-San,

Cheers,
Mayur

http://picasaweb.google.com/dbmayur
--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList