Re: FAQ Editor

Subject: Re: FAQ Editor
From: "Barry Campbell" <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Roger Bell" <RBell -at- vcgsoftware -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:27:55 -0400

On 5/21/07, Roger Bell <RBell -at- vcgsoftware -dot- com> wrote:
> I am looking for a program suited to creating, editing, and maintaining
> FAQs for support purposes on our Web site. Thanks in advance for any
> application suggestions, pros and cons, gotchas, etc.

Find out from the folks who manage your web site in-house whether
there is any sort of database or Content Management System behind it;
most good web CMSes (for example, Joomla) can be tweaked easily to do
just about any kind of web publishing, including publishing FAQs.

If the site is just straight HTML, then any good HTML editor would do.
Dreamweaver is probably the best of the commercial editors; Kompozer
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/kompozer) is my current favorite
free/open source HTML editor.

- bc

--
Barry Campbell -- <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com> -- <barry -at- campbell-online -dot- com>
Blog: http://campbell-online.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList