Re: Questions About Arbortext.

Subject: Re: Questions About Arbortext.
From: "Julie Stickler" <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: naglists -at- gmail -dot- com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:30:55 -0400

Paul Nagai wrote
"... figure out how to subscribe to adepters, a mailing list
specifically for users of Arbortext products.... Adepters is a very
quiet (compared to techwr-l) but incredibly useful mailing list with a
great bunch of folks who are equally eager to help with basic
questions as they with esoteric ones."

Paul, thanks *so much* for this tip. We've recently been acquired, and
my department has been informed by the new Powers That Be that we will
need to make the move to Epic/DITA in the near future. I Googled the
subscription information for Adepters

https://www.arbortext.com/support/html/adepters.asp

and I'll be forwarding the info to my team members. Thankfully we've
been allowed to complete our current projects in our familiar tools
(else we'd probably not make our deadlines). But in the near future
we're going to need all the resources and free expertise we can find
as we make the move to an unfamiliar toolset. Our group had already
been investigating single-sourcing solutions, we just thought that we
were going to move to AuthorIT before (suprise!) we were suddenly
acquired last fall.

Thanks again,
Julie Stickler

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList