RE: Word editing question

Subject: RE: Word editing question
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Van Boening, Tammy'" <Tammy -dot- VanBoening -at- Fiserv -dot- com>, <stclwrsig-l -at- mailman -dot- stc -dot- org>, <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, <techcomm-discuss -at- stcrmc -dot- org>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 16:59:04 -0500

Keep your cleaned up document as a master. Let them beat the heck out of
the version you send out. When it comes back transfer the changes into your
master manually or, for big sections of new text, using Paste
Special/Unformatted Text.

I always keep a master than no one else can touch (if I have a choice).

-Karen