Re: Requirements tracking software

Subject: Re: Requirements tracking software
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:56:24 -0400

We use IBM's Rational Requisite Pro w/ MS Word to create our requirement
documents. Tracing can also be done with this application.

Thank you,
Michelle Vina-Baltsas
Technical Writer
Datascope Corporation, Patient Monitoring
201.995.8350
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com

Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Sent by:
04/25/2007 01:53 PM

cc

Subject
Requirements tracking software

Does anyone have any recommendations on applications
for tracking requirements in software development
projects? I've never used any such applications; all
my experience in such tracking is strictly manual
using spreadsheets and tables in documents.

My new boss asked me to come up with ideas for
tracking, so I would especially appreciate any
pointers as to why a recommended package is
recommended. Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/michelle_vina-baltsas%40datascope.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList