Re: Mini-lesson creation with audio and video

Subject: Re: Mini-lesson creation with audio and video
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:50:16 -0400

I think either one of them will do the job. FWIW, our company just got me a
copy of Captivate, mainly because they could include it in a bundle of other
stuff they were buying from Adobe.

I have also worked with Qarbon Viewlet Builder in the past and really liked
it. I think it is cheaper then the other two.

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario

On 4/23/07, Rob Hudson <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on some 5-6 minute lessons on basic Word and Writing
> skills that I'd like to record and post on my web site. I'm debating
> between Camtasia and Captivate.
>
> I imagine that I'll be mousing on a screen and talking over the video;
> I won't be recording my face or my head.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Rob Hudson
> Business Writing Instructor
> Software Developer
> Towson University, MD
> www.iteachwriting.com
>
> Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
> printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
> http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList
>
> Now shipping: Help &amp; Manual 4 with RoboHelp(r) import! New editor,
> full Unicode support. Create help files, web-based help and PDF in up
> to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual: http://www.helpandmanual.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/suzette.leeming%40gmail.com

Need an affordable website? I recommend 1 & 1 - that's where I'm hosted!
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=6815038

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList