Special | List of References ?

Subject: Special | List of References ?
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:29:46 -0400

Hello,
I need to setup traceability from our software user interface document to
my FrameMaker document. To do this I thought I'd use conditional text
because the text that I'm using to create the trace should not displayed
when I print the document. Virtually each sentence in this document needs
to be traced, so beside each sentence, there is a conditionalized number.
I want to generate a report that will show me all of the conditional text
contained in the document. I'm able to generate a report that contains
some of the information, but it is not complete. I've confirmed several
times that all the text is properly tagged with the conditional tag but
it's still not showing in the report.

These are the steps I've take so far:
1) Tagged all the text I want to conditionalize.
2) Select Special | List of | References
3) In the Include References box, I add "Condition Text."
4)Click the "Set" button, to generate the report.

Any ideas? All feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Michelle Vina-Baltsas
Technical Writer
Datascope Corporation, Patient Monitoring
201.995.8350
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- datascope -dot- com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList