RE: ADMIN: From the TECHWR-L Mailbag

Subject: RE: ADMIN: From the TECHWR-L Mailbag
From: "Condo, Candis" <ccondo -at- c-cor -dot- com>
To: "Kevin McLauchlan" <kmclauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:12:56 -0700

The last few days, the list has become something of a free-for-all. I
have nothing against witty remarks but I would appreciate it if folks
would respect our time.

Let's get back to topics more appropriate to the list. I am amazed that
so many of you seem to have so much time to devote to this list. I am
lucky if I can grab a few minutes to glance at a topic to see if it is
something I would want to read.

Yours with my nose to the grindstone,

Candis L. Condo