RE: Adobe's New RoboHelp 6 - Rob Houser's Review in WritersUA

Subject: RE: Adobe's New RoboHelp 6 - Rob Houser's Review in WritersUA
From: "Dan Beall" <DanBeall -at- componentone -dot- com>
To: "Ladonna Weeks" <ladonna -dot- weeks -at- comtrak -dot- com>, "Barbara Vega" <BarbaraV -at- libertyims -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:23:20 -0500

******* I work for ComponentOne (Doc-To-Help) *********

I just wanted Ladonna (and anybody else who shares her opinion) to know
that we are unveiling a brand new interface at WritersUA that will
drastically reduce the learning curve. You will get that same power
wrapped in a much improved and updated interface. So.. stay tuned!

Dan Beall
Product Manager, Doc-To-Help