RE: Help with PowerPoint 2000

Subject: RE: Help with PowerPoint 2000
From: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>
To: <teched -dot- 38413409 -at- bloglines -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:29:17 -0000

Wendy,
Essentially, after you have grouped objects, you cannot move any of the
individual elements even though you are able to highlight and change
some of the characteristics of them, such as font, color, etc. You will
need to ungroup, move the piece, group them again, add the animation
effect and path, then move the grouped animation marker up the timeline
to the correct place.

David B. Dubin
Senior Curriculum Developer
Sage Software