RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:16:14 -0800 (PST)

That's a good point. I think Kevin awakened me to the
idea that it's necessary to qualify what I see as a
useful certification. I'm thinking something along the
lines of the MCSE, which can be studied for outside of
a classroom and then taken as a skills assessment. I
wouldn't want to make it an MBA, or anything of that
nature. I'd like it to reward the quick-witted and
adaptable, instead of producing more specialized
workers.

I know that most of the interesting people in college
had no idea what they wanted to do afterwards.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/athloi%40yahoo.com