RE: Help!

Subject: RE: Help!
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Nancy Allison'" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:57:52 -0800

Once the graphic is put into Word, the source name, if it was inserted from
a source, is not available. Often, graphics are just pasted in the
document, so there is not a filename. You can view thumbnails in Windows
Explorer and compare the pics to your document. You can also copy the pics
in the document and paste them in a graphics program to save them as new
graphics. If you want a list of just the graphic names based on caption
names, if that would help, then generate a Table of Figures from your Word
document.

Lauren