Re: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: Re: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:06:36 -0800

Been there, done that. Used the old, time-honored tradition of reviewing
resumes for experience, interviewing, checking references from past
managers (candidates' own and development managers candidates had
previously supported. Also invited existing members of the group to
either apply or to nominate other members of the group they thought
could do the job. In one case promoted from within, in the other hired.
Last time I checked both are still in place.

Gene Kim-Eng