Re: Clueless (was Re: software tools)

Subject: Re: Clueless (was Re: software tools)
From: Jill Marie Jeffries <jjeffri1 -at- gmu -dot- edu>
To: neilson -at- windstream -dot- net
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:23:11 -0500

That is why recruiters do lots of calling, and ask lots of questions to find out what the candidate is looking for. Resumes don't tell much. Half the time candidates don't put everything they do in a resume anyway, and we spend alot of time walking them through things to add to the resumes that will benefit them.