RE: fa-ce-tious adj. 1 Straining to be funny, esp. inappropriately

Subject: RE: fa-ce-tious adj. 1 Straining to be funny, esp. inappropriately
From: Gregory P Sweet <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:04:51 -0500

I dunno. Maybe they just knew their audience.

I liked it, though the "do not eat watch" was a little over the top. It
gave me a feeling that I was being "talked through" operating the watch
rather than interpreting a set of direction on my own. I'd see including it
as a portfolio piece. It didn't feel the slightest bit snarky or facetious
to me. Of course my perception could change dramatically depending on how
much I shelled out for the watch. $30-50 timex, sure why not. $400-500
Citizen â not on your life â that sucker better come with a textbook!

Layout, I am betting is because the booklet is actually die-cut to the
circle for placement behind the watch in the box.

-Greg

02/26/2007 09:32:22 AM: