RE: Another Word guru question

Subject: RE: Another Word guru question
From: "Poornima" <nimapaddy -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Nancy Allison'" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:11:50 -0800

If you are trying to repeat the same header setting in new tables that you
insert in your document, one option would be to create a custom table with
the header properties defined. Then, select the table and specify it as an
AutoText option (say, Table1).

Every time you need to insert a table with the same properties, you would
type the name of the AutoText entry defined and press Enter.

~Poornima