Move to FOSS (was: Word to OpenOffice - what to do with styles?)

Subject: Move to FOSS (was: Word to OpenOffice - what to do with styles?)
From: "Dana Cadman" <dana -dot- cadman -at- cadmancc -dot- com>
To: "'Nancy Allison'" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>, "'Kevin McLauchlan'" <kmclauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:57:41 -0500

Nancy,

Move to the happy land! I still use the Windoze OS, but my new PC only
has one purchased program; everything else s FOSS (Free or Open Source
Software). Open Office replaces Microsoft Office. GIMP replaces Paint
Shop Pro. Scribus replaces PageMaker. Everything has a compatible
Linux version too, so some day, when you set up a Linux workstation,
your documents will be ready to go.

If only there were a good FOSS CRM that wasn't Web-based.

Dana