Looking for a solution

Subject: Looking for a solution
From: "Joan-Marie Moss" <j-m -at- creativeoptions -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:53:10 -0600

You all are such a wealth of information. I appreciate your sharing and
apologize for not entering the fray.

I wonder if anyone here can help me?

I'm working on a project that requires an ebook format of sorts but one that
has the capacity to include a template that the reader can manipulated and
add personal information into.

I've used RoboHelp and Help & Manual in the past and I know that with
programs like that I can link to external files. I could also use a standard
word processing program to accomplish a variation of what I'm trying to do.
But I'm really looking for something simple for the user. And I am hoping
that there's a program that actually incorporates the capability right into
the end product so that there's not two different files the user would need
to work.

Hope this makes sense. And, more, that such a program exists.

Thanks in advance for your help.

J-M