Re: RH X5: how to hyperlink to Search tab of NavPane view from a CSH popup?

Subject: Re: RH X5: how to hyperlink to Search tab of NavPane view from a CSH popup?
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 09:57:56 +0530

Rick, **thank you!!** You're a life-saver! :-)
That was really really useful knowledge - and it works almost exactly
how your help says it should.
I spent some more time googling for JavaScript to maximize the entire
browser window (after it opened the main frameset) - but this time I
found some quite quickly.
So now, thanks to your help, I have my "Click here to Search for more
help" link working very nicely - not only does it open the full
nav-pane view to the Search tab, it also springs the window to
full-screen, which was one minor irritant that remained.

Your CHM file is now mandated reading for my colleague who's actually
doing the RH project.

Thanks!
Ed.

On 1/31/07, Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com> wrote:

Hi Ed

You might want to check out a free resource I offer up. It's called the
"Skinny on Skins" and you may download a copy by visiting the link below:

http://www.robowizard.com/RoboWizard/NewProject.htm#Downloads/Skinny_on_Skins.htm

Inside is a topic titled "Opening WebHelp with different Navigation panes
loaded" that you may find useful in this case.

Hopefully this helps... Rick :)