RE: Is this hackneyed or cliche?

Subject: RE: Is this hackneyed or cliche?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:58:26 -0500

I agree with you; it also highlights your capacity for audacity rather than
the real abilities and experience you would bring to the organization. I
would stick with allowing the employer to choose you because of your
qualifications, not your ability to stun them.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com