RE: Mainframe equivalent to MMoS ?

Subject: RE: Mainframe equivalent to MMoS ?
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- westnet -dot- com -dot- au>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 10:45:11 +0900

I forgot to mention also the IBM Terminology page:
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/terminology/index.html

This includes mainframe terms, so it's useful for resolving questions such as "Is it DD name, DDname or ddname?".

There's also a Word Usage database that's used by in-house writers but I don't think it's publicly available.

Regards
Stuart