Re: Re: Techie's List

Subject: Re: Re: Techie's List
From: "Dave Kerschbaum" <dave -at- smackdabdesign -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:14:02 -0500

You know, I should probably amend what I wrote here. I was thinking about
coming at this from the point of someone who was (theoretically) looking for
information about recruiters. Perhaps not even so much who was good and who
was bad, but rather, which recruitment agency was better at doing what
specific thing, etc.

Now that I am thinking about it from the other side, though, I probably
would not ever be comfortable in participating in rankings for the reasons
that others have mentioned.

dave.