RE: FYA

Subject: RE: FYA
From: carolyn -dot- tedholm -at- myob -dot- com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:32:15 -0500

To paraphrase a rather wise lyricist: "It ain't what ya say -- it's the
way how ya say it!" If writers had eschewed topics simply because they had
been addressed before, we would have run out of ideas hundreds of years
ago!

(My apologies to the individual to whom I accidentally sent this message
earlier; I must have hit the wrong button!)

Carolyn C. Tedholm
Technical Communications
MYOB Product Development

Carolyn -dot- Tedholm -at- myob -dot- com
973.586.2200 ext. 5753

"Jessica
Weissman"
<Jessica.Weissman To
@hillcrestlabs.co
m> cc
Sent by: "TECHWR-L"
carolyn.tedholm=m Subject
yob -dot- com -at- lists -dot- tec RE: FYA
hwr-l.com

01/19/07 08:30 AM

Shower curtain physics is only a small part of the piece, IMHO. Voice
is all in humor, and Frazier is parodying a number of things including
guest-host relations, in his own very funny voice with an original
approach.

Shakespeare also took lots of previous elements and mixed them together,
applied an original approach and got something different from any of
them. I'd rather read Shakespeare than Hollinshead.

Frazier is no Shakespeare and this is not his funniest work, but it
still had me laughing despite having known about the physics of shower
curtains from personal experience and other written sources.

Jessica Weissman

printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
authoring,

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as carolyn -dot- tedholm -at- myob -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/carolyn.tedholm%40myob.com