RE: Too weird a request? (Sample doc group budgets)

Subject: RE: Too weird a request? (Sample doc group budgets)
From: "Nancy Allison" <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: "'John Garison'" <john -at- garisons -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:40:00 -0500

You know, John, you're giving me an idea. How about if I create a mock
budget and people critique it? I would just take average figures -- the
point wouldn't be to ask people for their group's exact salaries, etc., data
which is always Top Secret anyway. The purpose of the exercise would mainly
be for me to get a grasp of the basics. Watch this space!