Re: Help in Evaluating HATs

Subject: Re: Help in Evaluating HATs
From: Klaus Nji <makaveli_0000 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:55:11 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the response.

We also had Flare on our list of products to evaluate buts its installation has been very painful. The product will not recognize my version of Word 2003, even though the latter is up to date.

Also, some members of our development team currently run Word 2002, and have no immediate plan on upgrading.