RE: Documenting the user interface

Subject: RE: Documenting the user interface
From: "Simon North" <Simon -dot- North -at- quintiq -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:06:16 +0100

> "Sarah Bouchier" <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com> 11/01/2007 15:41 pm >>>

> Which is why I am always very encouraging when any of the UI
developers
> here come to me to name fields and write concise on-screen help
text...

Which is how it is that I now not only write, I also develop some of
the UI myself,
do usability evaluations and own the usability and UI development
guidelines.

> The job never ends. It only changes.

so right!

Simon.

Simon North, Technical Writer.
Quintiq Application Software BV
's Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands

---
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for
happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
--Gustave Flaubert

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Quintiq. It is only intended for the person to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not
authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use
this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of
this message. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change,
therefore they are not binding.