Re: Medical Listservs similar to techwr-l

Subject: Re: Medical Listservs similar to techwr-l
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "Cazanas, Penny" <penny -dot- cazanas -at- pearson -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:30:22 -0500

Cazanas, Penny wrote:

Does anyone know of a specific listserv for medical writers that they
would recommend?

I forwarded your question to a medical editor I know, and here's her response:

YahooGroups list. It's for medical writers and editors (and medical
copyeditors like me). Traffic is pretty darn low; I wish I could get the
subscribers to get yakking. But traffic was low before I took over the reins too.

The list's home is here:

Katharine O'Moore-Klopf
KOK Edit: Your favorite copyeditor since 1984(SM)
voice: 631-474-1170
fax: 631-474-9849
mailto:editor -at- kokedit -dot- com
www.kokedit.com