Word 2003 Macros and VBA Question

Subject: Word 2003 Macros and VBA Question
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:12:11 -0600

First, I thought I had that Word user's list y'all talk about bookmarked,
but I guess I don't. Could someone give me that link please? (I've got Word
MVP and WordTips)

Second, although I'm an expert in about every other facet of Word, I've
never gotten deep into macros and VBA. I found a macro that'll do what I
need it to do -- divide a merged doc into separate docs -- but I'd like to
change it a bit. Instead of opening new docs based on the Normal template,
I'd like to base it on a custom template. And, I'd like to pull the document
name from some of the merged information (maybe point it to a style?). I
don't know know enough about VBA to get started. (I already have
work-arounds in my head if I can't do this, but it never hurts to ask.)

If y'all could point me in the right direction, I'd be quite grateful.

Thanks and have a great holiday weekend.

Karen Murri
Web: HYPERLINK "http://www.km-wordsmith.com/"www.km-wordsmith.com

6:45 PM