Re: Thinking like a user, or sticking to tried and true?

Subject: Re: Thinking like a user, or sticking to tried and true?
From: "elizabeth j allen" <eja -at- samurai -dot- com>
To: "David Castro" <thejavaguy -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 08:14:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi David,

The first thing I do is ask myself if I am considering *all* of my users.
Would your overview be helpful to:
- new employees who are not familiar with the server/router configuration
environment?
- managers of said techs, existing and yet-to-be hired?
- anyone else you can think of who might need to reference the document?

If the answer to all of the above is no, then I would consider omitting
the section.

HTH,

Elizabeth
--