RE: Locating the home of a graphic

Subject: RE: Locating the home of a graphic
From: "Andrew Warren" <awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com>
To: "Shenton, David \(DTRN\)" <david -dot- shenton -at- smithsdetection -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:32:06 -0800

Shenton, David (DTRN) wrote:

> I want of do some directory cleanup as we have a large number of
> duplicate graphics. Does anybody have a nifty way of locating the
> file or files that use a particular graphic that would display the
> name of all the files associated and their location.

Dave:

Do you simply want to find sets of duplicate files across multiple
directories (and maybe delete all but one file from each set)?

If so (and if you're using Windows), try Heatsoft Clone Cleaner:

http://www.clonecleaner.com/

There's a free version and a $30 shareware version; there aren't many
differences between the two.

-Andrew

=== Andrew Warren - awarren -at- synaptics -dot- com
=== Synaptics, Inc - Santa Clara, CA