RE: Friday Funny (not so funny)

Subject: RE: Friday Funny (not so funny)
From: "Rick Bishop" <rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:03:47 -0600

A better title for this position is "Money Launderer."
Search Google for "money laundering job fraud"
Here's a letter from a recent respondent to one of these ads:
"Today I received a check from TIME WARNER in the amount of $35,100.00 to
deposit into my bank. I am to keep 10%.
I am supposed to be a receiving agent for Harvey Holdings in the UK.
If anyone wants to know more... Please contact me. FBI notified but they
didn't come out to see me. Local police are too busy.
Thanks
name deleted