RE: This is a test

Subject: RE: This is a test
From: "James Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:41:22 -0800

Awww...

>Clearly, some of us take humor too seriously. Or not seriously enough. Or
>something.

This porridge is too hot. This porridge is too cold...

>But if the rest of us just give up, do you really have time to do *all* the
>Friday afternoon postings yourself? ;-)

Gadzooks, I completely forgot about that. I don't think I have that much
free time. When I'm not mentoring junior tech writers, I have my regular
duties as Grand Poobah of the Sarcasm Society.

Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to work the words 'kerfuffle' and
'poobah' into casual conversation?