Re: "Gaming" interviews (was Future Trends in Technical Writing)

Subject: Re: "Gaming" interviews (was Future Trends in Technical Writing)
From: elecimag -at- att -dot- net
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:39:05 +0000

Exactly. I just had a nine-hour interview with a Fortune 100 company; one hour interview each with mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, systems enginner, software development, technical writing, vp development, lunch with prtoduct development, hr and gm. I still don't know where the miss was, but I'm sure it had more to do with age, not talent. Or maybe because I had a better solution to their effort--EI??????

Len Yen
--
3D Digital Image Processing
Marketing and Technical Consultant