Re: Procedures for supposedly obvious things

Subject: Re: Procedures for supposedly obvious things
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: Jessica -dot- Weissman -at- hillcrestlabs -dot- com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:31:43 -0500

My earliest lesson in Tech Comm was probably the Fourth Grade.

The teacher asked us to write instructions for "How to make a bagel and cream cheese sandwich" as our assignment one morning. Then, she brought in bagels and cream cheese. We each got to eat our classwork that day. I'm proud to say my lunch was much less messy than most of my classmates.

And it's still one of my favorite examples of Tech Writing.

:)
Arroxane