Re: Evaluating Candidates Using Tests, Logic Questions, and Similar

Subject: Re: Evaluating Candidates Using Tests, Logic Questions, and Similar
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:38:13 -0800

But what is a "larger scale" effort, if not a large number of
"smaller scale" efforts effectively interlinked together?

I would agree that a good result at the coffee procedure test
would not ensure a good result at a more complex effort,
but it seems to me that a really awful result at the small
procedure might be an indication of potential problems for
the larger one. If it is a meaningful indication of anything at
all.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Lewis" <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>