Other uses for Paint Shop Pro

Subject: Other uses for Paint Shop Pro
From: Frank Dissinger <dissinger -dot- cgs -at- gmx -dot- de>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:18:08 +0100

Hi,

I've been using PaintShop Pro Version 5 (!) for many years now,
mainly for creating screen shots, cropping, reducing color depth
and for simple manipulations such as moving pixels around,
inserting other images from the clipboard, etc.
PSP 5's capabilities are limited, but the program is very easy
to operate and offers 95% of the functions I need most. If I have
to make more sophisticated manipulations, I use Photoshop or
my company's own program (ORIS).

Regards, Frank

Frank Dissinger
Technical Writer