Re: (fwd) RE: TechCommPros mailing list

From: "Huey Callison" <huey -dot- callison -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:11:57 -0500

"Evans, Diane L (Rosetta)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com> wrote:

"Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com> wrote:
> Interesting...the Moderator for that list is "Lisa." Is that the same
> Lisa that just left Techwr-L under ...umm.. some interesting
> circumstances? I bet it is :-)

Yep. Check the archives.

http://mail-archive.com/tcp%40techcommpros.com/msg00000.html

That seems... ...hinky.

Lisa's 'goodbye' post
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/archives/0610/techwhirl-0610-00165.html
pretty strongly implied that she no longer had time to run the list.
Eric's announcement
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/archives/0610/techwhirl-0610-00214.html
bluntly stated that the passing of the reins was less than smooth.

As a professional, my reputation for being honest and forthright is one
of the most useful tools I have. Eric and Deb - not that I know them other
than through their actions - seem to me to have that as well. Lisa? ...eeeh.
I lack enough information to make an informed decision, but... ...'hinky'.

--
Huey