Re: TechCommPros mailing list

From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:15:29 -0500

Janice Gelb wrote:

I think both courts and kids tend to place
more blame on the parent who deserted the
family and tried to clean out the shared bank
account when doing so...

-- Janice

Does this really need to be posted? I'm a member of both lists, not because I like one over the other, but because when I use them I'm either searching for information, passing along some knowledge, or participating in some listserv humor.

Would it be possible to get back to the subject of Tech Writing?

Al

--

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Online Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design, Award Winning Videos, Professional Photography

Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com <mailto:al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>

See also:

"When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer "Present" or "Not guilty.""
Theodore Roosevelt