Re: Old version of RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Old version of RoboHelp
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:37:02 -0800

How fast are you with RoboHelp? Adobe appears to have their
usual 30-day try-it download on their website.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>

Here's my problem. I need to update some help that hasn't been touched in a
while. It turns out, though, that the version of Word and RH are
incompatible. We have either v8 or 9, but Word is 2003. I don't think we
want to upgrade to X5 because we need it very, very rarely.