Re: Too old?

Subject: Re: Too old?
From: Ted Fleischman <thfleisch -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:31:29 -0800 (PST)

At some point everyone of us will be old, and some day
we will be too old. Too old to hit a double, too old
drive a car, and too old to be a technical writer.

Some day you might ask yourself how old am I? What are
my strengths and weaknesses? Can I still put in a
60-70 hour week and meet the latest emergency? Can I
use my wisdom to avoid emergencies?

When will I quit being a tech writer? Or, will I die
with my boots on?

-Ted

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/thfleisch%40yahoo.com